Tuesday 2 August 2011

I heart my job...

Even after working in the makeup industry for years,i still get super excited from the mo i get asked to do makeup for a photo shoot no matter how big are small the new project is.I no exactly how to plan the event but yet for the first 5 min after ive been asked to join a team for a shoot my head goes 100 miles per hour researching for ideas both for makeup and styling and contemplating the final result.The feelings from those first 5 min of that butterfly feeling of excitement is a huge thing to me it genuinely lets me no im doing something i really love.So im sitting here worrying and wondering bout my up coming shoot will i do a great job cos a good job wont do it has to be great...no pressure of course from anyone but myself lol but ive learnt that my nerves are the best emotions any makeup artist can have cos it proves how much we care,we get nervous because we care so much about our craft,clients and our careers.So i guess i feel confident that my excitement,nerves and  belly full of butterflies before any days work is a good indication that im doing what i love.check out a view of my past shoots below :-)











No comments:

Post a Comment